May 18, 2009

Out of this world

Probably one of the reasons I can't bring myself to try and make it as an artist is Damon Soule. To be honest I would rather spend my days surrounded by the works of artists like him than sit there and try to do my own shit. To have half of his talent would be unreal and that's not to say that there isn't a shitload of hard work that goes into developing those skills as well. On his website there are two t-shirts with prints of his work that I would kill for and some actual prints, anyone is allowed to suprise me and order me either, I won't complain. You need to click on the pictures to see them bigger it's the only way you can appreciate how amazing they really are. Great use of colour in the top one which also pays homage to Dali's Surrealism and the bottom is so morbid yet the cutest thing in the world.
Hope everyone had a great May long weeeked, I know mine was a complete gong show.
Peace xox

No comments:

Post a Comment