April 22, 2009

Reefer Madness!

Coral reefer madness that is! Some of you may know that I love the ocean, west coast girl all the way, and I also happen to love our local gift, BC bud. Well I could not be more stoked than when I saw Kennaroo combine the best of both worlds in Reefer Madness! These bongs have to be the sickest ones I've ever seen. I would die to own any one of them.. or learn to make my own. I've included a lot of photo's to get the full effect(sorry I couldn't figure out how to make the layout of the small pictures not look like shit). There are some other really amazing glass works on glasspipes.org but one of these caught my mind and I'm just in awe. I think I'm going to need to go and watch Planet Earth now to see some more crazy underwater worlds. I'm craving to go snorkling or scuba diving so badly it's not even funny. Tag, I hope there's good spots to go in Thailand cause I need to go.
Peace xox


















No comments:

Post a Comment