March 25, 2009

OMG OMG OMG!!!

So I just found out that one of my all time favourite children's book, Where The Wild Things Are, has been made into a movie! I can't even tell you how beyond excited I am for this. The trailer looks awesome and I will for sure be bawling my eyes out during this movie. It looks like it will be such a visually stunning flick. Hopefully it all comes together and the movie turns out to be as good as it looks. If so it will probably have to be one of the few movies I'll actually purchase. I'm really excited for the wild rumpus and the tree swinging scene. From the looks of the trailer it seems like they added a bit more context into the story, which is pretty nessesary for turning the small childrens book into a feature film. The movie isn't out till October which freaking sucks because I will be travelling the world and probably won't be able to make it to a theater to see it! You all will have to go for me and tell me how it is!
Peace xox











No comments:

Post a Comment